Today chopped chicken cutlets are on the menu! We have a perfect recipe of cheesy chicken cutlets for you with a step-by-step guide. You will learn how you can make perfect chicken patties or cutlets on the stove. Call them whatever you want but it still won`t change their mouth-watering juiciness. Here is a detailed recipe!
Ingredients for Delicious Chicken Cutlets:
- 400 g boneless chicken breasts;
- 200 g semi-hard or hard cheese;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tbsps. flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsps. sour cream or yogurt;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- oil for frying.
How to Make Chopped Chicken Cutlets with Cheese:
- Chop cleaned chicken fillets into cubes and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Mix an egg with chopped chicken meat, combine these two ingredients thoroughly together.
- Add sour cream to a bowl, mix it together with chicken and egg.
- The next step will be to add flour, salt and pepper. Try not to make any combs while stirring.
- Add chopped onion and shredded cheese (choose the type that you like). Make sure that it is all well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Chicken should be soaked up in yogurt and seasoning.
- Preheat skillet over medium high heat with several tablespoons of oil. With a help of a spoon place mixture with chopped chicken breast in a frying pan. Fry each side of the cutlet for 3 minutes on a medium heat until golden brown. Cover your pan with a lid while cooking.
Enjoy your meal!
Delicious and juicy chicken patties from chopped meat! A perfect way to diversify your meals with some mouth-watering cutlets. If you found our chicken cutlets recipe with photos helpful, please share it with your friends!