I am always ready to appreciate a new recipe where chicken tastes delicious. It will go perfect with any side dish that you’ve planned to cook. Fritters have crunchy sides and really juicy inside. You can premake chicken mix and leave it in the fridge up to 24 hours. Longer you marinate meat, quicker it will be to fry fritters. Choose seasoning according to your taste, you can easily experiment with fresh herbs and any spices that you like.
Ingredients for homemade chicken fritters:
- 600 g chicken fillet;
- 1 egg;
- 2 cloves, garlic;
- 5 tbsps. cornstarch;
- 3 tbsps. mayonnaise;
- Salt, freshly ground pepper;
- fresh parsley, chopped (or any fresh herb of your choice).
How to make tasty chicken fritters at home:
- Cut chicken fillets into thin slices and then cut each slice into cubes. Place chicken in a large bowl as it will be easier to mix ingredients in it.
- Add chopped fresh parsley and one egg.
- Season chicken with salt, ground black pepper and press garlic into the bowl.
- Add cornstarch with mayo; thoroughly intermix all the ingredients to form smooth batter. You can leave your mixture in the fridge to marinate or use it right away.
- Take a non-stick skillet; heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil on a medium heat. To place chicken mix onto the skillet scoop it with a tablespoon. Try to flatten them in the skillet by patting with a spoon.
- Sauté fritters until golden brown. It can take you up to 4 minutes for each side of the fritter to get its sides crunchy. Cook them uncovered. Before serving let them sit on a paper towel to drain all the excess oil.
The key to perfect chicken fritters is not to overcook them. And, you will have perfect chicken for your dinner. If you have any questions on the recipe, leave them in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please, if you liked my chicken fritters recipe, share with your friends!