Here is the easiest sauce recipe you can cook with your pasta! However, do not be alarmed! It is still delicious! You only need minced meat and tomato sauce (which can be easily replaced with tomato puree, tomato paste and even canned tomatoes). It is a universal recipe, which you can easily adjust to your taste. You simply decide which type of minced meat and sauce you want.
Ingredients for Minced Meat Pasta Recipe:
- 300 g rotini pasta;
- 300 g pork (minced pork);
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- 4 tbsps. tomato sauce (tomato paste);
- 4 tbsps. oil;
- Salt, pepper.
How to make pasta with minced meat and tomato sauce:
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package (let the water boil on the high heat, add rotini and wait water to reboil; then reduce heat to low-medium and let pasta cook until al dente condition; do not forget to stir occasionally). Save two tablespoons of water from cooking pasta.
- This time I did not have minced meat, so I had to do it myself. You feel free to buy anything you like. Add salt and pepper.
- Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Preheat non-stick pan on the medium heat. Add chopped garlic first and sauté for 30 seconds. Then add onion and sauté them together for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce and sauté for additional 2 minutes.
- Add minced meat, mix together with the mixture and cook it until it is done. Meat should turn grey.
- Add two tablespoons of water from pasta, stir everything thoroughly, cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes on the low heat.
- When the sauce with minced meat is ready, add cooked pasta.
- Mix all the ingredients together and your pasta with minced meat is ready to be served.
Enjoy your meal!
I hope that this recipe was helpful and you found this dish tasty. Please, do not forget to share it with your friends! There is nothing difficult in cooking paste with minced meat. Only few ingredients and simple steps to follow and here you have a delicious dinner or lunch! Leave all your questions in the comment section below.