This is probably the fastest way to create such a delicious, crunchy and appetizing dessert using only a few low-cost ingredients. Sesame seed biscuits turn out very crispy and nutritious, you do not even need to whisk eggs for this recipe. It is as simple as it can get. Sesame cookies will help restore your strength, nourish the body with vitamins and protein from sesame seeds.
- Raw sesame seeds (200 grams);
- All-purpose flour (2 tablespoons);
- 2 egg-whites;
- Granulated sugar (100 grams).
Following article may come in handy: how to measure sesame seeds without scales.
Directions on how to make sesame seed biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 180°С/350 F.
- Add into a large mixing bowl all the listed ingredients: egg-whites, raw sesame seeds, sugar and flour. You can choose any other type of sugar for these cookies: cane-sugar, brown sugar.
- Flour is optional, too. If necessary, you can exclude this product from the ingredients. It won`t have any effect on its taste and texture.
- Now, stir up everything in a bowl with a spoon or a spatula. The whole process of mixing will take no more than 5 minutes.
- Place sesame mixture with a tablespoon on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking sheets. 1 drop of a tablespoon at a time. Place cookies approximately 1 inch/2 cm apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until biscuits become golden. Be careful, as biscuits can become dark brown very quickly. Our advice, start watching how they cook in the oven starting from the 10th minute. Leave biscuits on the tray for a few minutes to cool before eating.