You won’t find easier recipe that this one! 3 ingredients coconut cookies! You just mix ingredients together and bake cookies in the oven! It is that simple! I tend to buy unsweetened desiccated coconut and play with the level of sweetness only adding necessary amount of sugar. You can also replace desiccated coconut with the shredded type.
The key to get this recipe right is to keep clear proportion of coconut with the amount of eggs. As you can make the mixture too runny. These cookies are ideal for me with their crispy сrust and tender inside, amazing aroma and coconut flavor.
Ingredients for crispy coconut cookies:
- 250 g unsweetened desiccated coconut;
- 3 eggs;
- 150 g sugar.
How to make coconut cookies at home:
- Combine eggs with sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk them together thoroughly; mixture should be well combined. However, do not wait for sugar to dissolve completely.
- Add desiccated coconut in small portions while stirring the mixture. In the end, you should get a really thick mixture that will be difficult to mix.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. You should line your baking tray with parchment paper (or smear baking tray with oil).
- Take a full teaspoon of coconut mixture and place on the tray. Try to leave some space between scoops, as they will expand while baking.
- Bake coconut cookies for 20-25 minutes. Leave baked cookies for some time to cool down before serving.
Enjoy your dessert!
I hope that you will love this coconut cookies recipe. You do not need to have some extraordinary skills to bake desiccated biscuits at home. It is and easy dessert that can be made of three simple ingredients. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below! Do not forget to share my recipe with your friends!